Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summary of Week 1

I learned a lot more than I expected the first week of class.

I think that technology is absolutley fascinating and that when students are given opportunities to search information and solve problems that their learning value significantly increases! I think that students should always be given the opportunity to use advances in technology to their advantage.

Also, this week I learned so much about searching on the internet and finding out what is correct and valid information and what is not. I was happy to learn about the extensions on domain names. I am embarassed to say that I did not know that .com was used for companies. I just thought it was a generic extension for most websites not dealing with the government or institutions.

Can't wait to see what week two has in store for us!

Kudos!

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment